The UK’s accounting community comes together in Coventry later this month.
AccountingWEB Live Expo returns to Coventry Building Society Arena, on 30 Nov and 1 Dec 2022. The two day event is the in-person event for accountants, by accountants. Visitors have the opportunity to hear from some of the most respected experts in accountancy, they can discover the latest technology and network with the rest of the accounting community, all under one roof.
Visitors can talk directly to over 120 of the industry’s most innovative software vendors or join one of the topical sessions featured in the jam-packed programme. The expo is designed to help accountants pick up the latest insights, practical advice and guidance which they can take back and apply immediately. There are over 55 sessions to choose from, with high-profile speaker sessions at the new Keynote Theatre to intimate workshops, roundtables and 1-to-1 expert clinics at the Networking Area. The Expo is free to attend, register HERE.
AccountingWEB Live Expo takes place two weeks after the Chancellor's Full Autumn statement, on 17 November. This will be the first industry event after the statement, giving accountants the opportunity to get the latest insight and advice from industry experts, including directly from the HMRC. Sessions will look at the economic impact of the announcements, review the tax implications as well as look forward to the March 2023 Budget.
The conference line-up is now live and can be viewed HERE.
"Expo 2022 will be the perfect blend of inspiring content, technical updates, leading suppliers and heated debate," said Mike Goldsmith, Event Content Director. "We're introducing new formats this year, we’re promoting new speakers, increasing the networking opportunities across both days, plus making sure that the topics we feature are laser-targeted to meeting the challenges of 2023"
This year's content programme is divided into five topics, each curated by a leading expert in their field:
- TAX AND COMPLIANCE - Get expert insight and advice on the latest legislative changes from the Autumn Statement, whether that’s delving deep into tax implications or by attending the informative and engaging panels sessions.They'll be an opportunity to hear curator Rebecca Benneyworth MBE putting probing questions directly to HMRC.
- INNOVATE AND INSPIRE - Discover new ways for accountants to grow their practice and focus on their own personal development. Small business expert Carl Reader has put together a number of keynotes and panels that explore topical issues like “What Clients Want in 2023?” or “How To Reach New Clients In An Uncertain Climate?”.
- TECH AND FINTECH - Curated by Nick Levine and Tom Herberet, these sessions will get attendees right up to date with the fast moving world of accounting technology. Providing relevant, timely advice and expertise to help practices thrive in the challenging times that lie ahead. With thought provoking and topical sessions such as “Where Will Accounting Tech Be In 10 Years From Now?” and “Women in Accounting Tech”.
- PEOPLE AND CULTURE - The profession is facing testing HR issues such as working from home, wellbeing in the workforce and employee burnout. Lucy Cohen has curated a number of sessions that reflect the challenges accountants and business owners are now navigating.
- STRATEGY AND GROWTH - Curator Alastair Barlow will be revealing the secrets behind the success of his multi-award winning practice flinder. With a programme of panel sessions, keynotes and roundtables, Barlow will give attendees an insight into how he’s built his firm.
With additional speakers and sessions being announced over the coming weeks, AccountingWEB Live Expo has a programme guaranteed to educate, engage and entertain.
Book FREE tickets to AccountingWEB Live Expo HERE
AccountingWEB is the UK’s leading website for accountants in practice and business. For over 20 years, it has been the most timely, insightful and trusted source for accountants seeking concise answers on compliance, business and technology. It has 120,000 registered users and receives on average 1,500,000 page views and 590,000 unique users per month.
For more information contact:
Clare Palmer | Event Marketing Manager
Call: +44 (0)117 9159600