Coventry Building Society Arena has forged an enviable reputation as the leading international venue for a variety of events, attracting more than 1.3 million visitors a year.
We are renowned for hosting a myriad of exhibitions, sporting events, including the Commonwealth Games and a wide range of entertainment
Home of Coventry City Football Club, Coventry Building Society Arena is synonymous with music, having hosted many of the biggest bands on the planet, including the Killers, Rammstein, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen Coldplay, Harry Styles and the Arctic Monkeys.
Coventry Building Society Arena are looking for an experienced Housekeeping Supervisor to join the team on a casual basis. The main purpose of the role will be to supervise a team of up to ten Housekeeping Assistants in order to continually deliver high standards of cleaning at all times in various areas of the venue including office suites, football stadium, exhibition halls, meeting rooms and hospitality venues. The role will be offered on a casual basis working between 20-25 hours per week including days, evening and weekends. In addition, additional roles within the arena can be undertaken if you want to increase your working hours.
The ideal candidate will have the capability to train, supervise, motivate and communicate with the team to ensure high standards of cleaning are maintained and improved. Flexibility, punctuality and attention to detail is a key element for this role.
- Take initiative to manage the cleaning team and to include areas that are not specifically contained within the rota but require attention as part of maintaining overall high standards.
- Complete staff rotas weekly in advance to include all events and deep cleans.
- Hold regular weekly staff training sessions including toolbox talks.
- Complete daily audits with staff members
- Complete stock order and stock take sheets weekly.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly.
- Ensure health & safety, quality and general procedure compliance.
- Ensure all parking areas and conference rooms are kept clean.
- Work as part of a team and support other members of the cleaning team to meet standards and objectives.
- Ensure that all areas are always cleaned to the highest standards.